Sunday, April 24, 2016

A project of passion



The more I write these, the more I ask myself, what does it mean to be a misty gorilla? Situations that take place nowhere else on earth (or at least semi-rare occurrences). This video is one of those examples of something that just couldn't happen anywhere else, not without the passion of Andrew Bove behind this low brass extravaganza. Also? Game Of Thrones returns to HBO tonight. Score.

The great thing about doing these blogs? one thing leads to another...

2 comments:

  1. Next, there needs to be a low brass arrangement of the theme from Skyrim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In spite of my pretentious dislike of movie and tv scores, I begrudgingly like that first video. Also, What the heck are some of those horns they are playing? I can't name at least two of them.

    ReplyDelete